Chào mừng các bạn đến với blog cá nhân của Trần Chí Dũng.

Chào mừng các bạn đến với blog cá nhân của Trần Chí Dũng.

Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 4, 2017

Hi, From Staff Sergeant Wells 103.224.200.70

Hi,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy; it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in
business. I was just surfing through the Internet search when I found your email address, I
want to make a new and special friend. My name is Staff Sergeant Wells Joseph Ryan. The
United States of America, U. S. AIR FORCE (USAF) I moved to Afghanistan from Iraq, I need your
help in assisting me with safe keeping of two military trunk boxes Contain Gold and Fund which
I will send to you from security company.

I will explain further when I receive your response.

God bless you.

Best Regards,

Staff Sergeant Wells Joseph Ryan.
U. S. AIR FORCE (USAF)