Chào mừng các bạn đến với blog cá nhân của Trần Chí Dũng.

Chào mừng các bạn đến với blog cá nhân của Trần Chí Dũng.

Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Hi, From Staff Sergeant Michael S. Douglass. 185.213.201.253

Greetings,
I know you will be surprised to read my email. Apart from being surprised, you may be skeptical to reply me based on what is happening on the internet, one has to be very careful as a lot of scammers are out there to defraud innocent citizens and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet.
 
My name is Staff Sergeant Michael S. Douglass. I am a member of the US ARMY From Baghdad, Iraq now am in Afghanistan. because of the current ISIS problems. I discovered 2 trunk boxes containing American dollars.
 
Am looking for a trust worthy individual who will assist me to receive the funds in his country before l will come over and join the person. To prove my sincerity, you are not sending me any money because most of these scams are all about sending money.
 
Information below is necessary,
 
1. Full Name...
2. Address....
3. Occupation...
4. Age..........
5. Your Telephone Number.
As soon as i received this information, i will send more details to you.
Best Regards,
 
Staff Sergeant Michael S. Douglass.
US ARMY.