Chào mừng các bạn đến với blog cá nhân của Trần Chí Dũng.

Chào mừng các bạn đến với blog cá nhân của Trần Chí Dũng.

Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 6, 2022

It's me Jodie

Good Morning''

I'm Jodie, I send my love and greetings to you, Hoping that you are safe in this Covid19.
Please pardon me as I am aware that this is Not a conventional way of relating such an
important message to you, I did try without success to locate either your contact Address
and I resorted in contacting you via email. Not withstanding, I know quite well that Recently,
there are so many ''HOAX'' going on via internet and it is difficult to trust but i don't know
why my spirit still accepted me to send this message to you out of few email addresses i got
from the internet in search of trust and transparency. This is a true life situation & it
happened to me.

However, this communication will be a great benefit to you & your family, I know quite well that
we have not met before, but God works Miraculously and re-uniting his people through his own will
and great atone of faith. I will tell you everything & how it happened as soon as i receive your
response.

Regards,
Jodie D. Williams