Chào mừng các bạn đến với blog cá nhân của Trần Chí Dũng.

Chào mừng các bạn đến với blog cá nhân của Trần Chí Dũng.

Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 4, 2023

Best Regards,

Hello Friend, Greetings, My name is Staff Sergeant Williams Ronald Lance US ARMY 82nd Airborne Division, airborne infantry division of the United States Army specializing in joint forcible operations. Based at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, the 82nd Airborne Division is the primary fighting arm of the XVIII Airborne Corps. I deployed from Afghanistan to Syria on 28th June 2021. Assist me receive two trunks containing money, all I need is your trust 100% I will send the boxes to you for safe keeping Through Delivery company till my coming back home and I will give you 40% of the money. As soon as I receive your response I will explain the source of the Money. I wait your reply as to proceed immediately, God bless you and America. Best Regards, Staff Sergeant Williams Ronald Lance. United States Soldier Presently in Syria.